Catherina Elizabeth Middleton is a woman who was born on January 9, 1982 in Reading, Berkshire, England. Catherina Elizabeth Middleton is better known as Kate Middleton. Kate is the child of Carole Elizabeth Middleton and Michael Francis Middleton. Kate is the eldest of three siblings, her two sisters named Philippa Charlotte who was born in 1983 and James William who was born in 1987.
Kate Middleton began to be known by the public thanks to her relationship with Prince William. Both partners were met in 2001 when they studied at the University of St. Andrews. Both partners carried out their super-luxurious marriage on April 29, 2011. The party is the most luxurious party in the world.
On September 14, 2012, Closer France magazine published a photo of Kate’s topless. The topless photo was taken when Kate vacationed with Prince William at Château d’Autet. As a result of this inappropriate march, Prince William finally sent legal action to Closer.
Here are the awards that have been won by Catherina Elizabeth “Kate” Middleton:
1. Kate won the Most Promising Newcomer – The Daily Telegraph – 2006 award
2. Kate ranked 8th in the Top Ten Icons – Tatler – 2007 list
3. Kate won Richard Blackwells Fabulous Fashion Independent – 2007
4. Kate won the best costume award – People – 2007
5. Kate won the beauty icon award – Style.com – 2008
6. Kate won the best international costume award – Vanity Fair – 2008
7. Kate won the best costume award – People – 2010 Magazine
8. Kate won Top Fashion Buzzword – Global Language Monitor – 2011